Because WE CARE.
- No one with a fever may enter the building.
- Call when you arrive. We’ll let you know when you’re able to enter the building.
- All team and guests must wear masks. We can provide you one if needed.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Please come alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Our stations are spaced 6 ft apart to maintain distance between guests.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Capes are washed between each guest, as always.
- Hand and shoulder massages will not be offered.
- Please, no large handbags. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- Allow our gloved guest care team to shop the retail area for you.
- Contactless pay will be available.
The safety of our team and guests is extremely important to us. These are temporary measures, and we will get back to offering our excellent, full services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience during this time.